Digital workflows on display at BDIA Dental Showcase
BIRMINGHAM, UK: Though manual skills are still required, the future of dentistry looks increasingly digitally based. The 2019 BDIA Dental Showcase is catering for this growing demand by providing, for the first time, a Digital Workflow Showcase, in which attendees can explore a range of digital technology and equipment from some of dentistry’s leading companies.
The Digital Workflow Showcase is designed to provide a first-hand look at how a digitally focused dental practice would operate. Among the products included in the exhibit are:
- 3Shape’s TRIOS MOVE range of intra-oral scanning units;
- Ivoclar Vivadent’s Programat CS3 ceramic and crystallisation furnace, as well as its Programat CS4 sintering, crystallisation and glazing furnace;
- Carestream Dental’s CS 8100, a 2D/3D imaging system;
- EnvisionTEC’s Envision One cDLM, a desktop 3D printer; and
- Dürr Dental’s VistaScan Mini View, an image plate scanner.
A number of company representatives are on hand to guide attendees through the process of making dental workflows digital and to answer any questions about specific equipment and technology. Those interested in registering for the 2019 BDIA Dental Showcase can do so free of charge here.