DENTSPLY GAC – Nickel Titanium BioForce PLUS
Nickel Titanium BioForce PLUS archwires from DENTSPLY GAC are engineered with an unmatched combination of metallurgical expertise, technological resources and clinical knowledge. As a result, they deliver an ideal combination of performance, reliability and workability.
BioForce PLUS uses only the ideal force needed to move the respective teeth, while preventing excessive or undesired force that can be experienced in single zone wires.
BioForce Plus Advantages
- Three force zones, delivering gradually increasing forces from the anterior to the posterior with no dead zones in between
- Ability to enter the working stage earlier, in many cases eliminating a wire from your sequence
- Near constant force designed for a comfortable treatment experience
- Superelastic to express even the most extreme bends
- Heat activated for ideal workability at room temperature
- Designed to take displacements up to 90o without permanent deformation
- Greater ability to release stored energy consistently when compared to beta-titanium or stainless steel wires
- Available with IonGuard to reduce friction